Re: FireFox & Mozilla based Web Browsers

if se linux is on, you might want to try runing it off...

Ali Helmy wrote:

Hey lads,

I've been trying for around a week now to run any browser to connect
to the internet, but to no avail... Here is the full story:

I have FC4 which I am keeping up to date daily using yum... I run
KDE3.5, which is also up2date... I also got a DSL connection through
my Network, which requires no proxy settings...

When I run K's Konqueror, I log on and browse the net well, but the
problem comes when trying to use FF... I've installed FF1.5, but it
doesn't connect to the internet, it keeps on searching for the web
page forever, and then gives me the "Page Timed-out" error... I tried
Gnome's Epiphany, and it still did the same...

Any suggestions?

--
A. Helmy

--