fc3 & directory shared

Hi, I have a problem with Fedora Core 3 and smb4k for to access directory shared on Windows Server with Acitve Directory. With 'net share' I view the shared directory but when I try to access directory shared I have:

#mount -t smbfs -o username=DOMAIN+administrator //serverdc/share /mnt/pippo
cli_negprot: smb signing is mandatory and we have disabled it
6276: protocol negotiation failed
smb connection failed

If I use smb4k interface I have the following error message:

Apertura del portafogli non riuscita ! Il supporto a KWallet verrà disabilitato

In 'details' I have:
Could not connect to server SERVERDC
The account was disabled

The smb4k version is: