disk space tools

What are some of the recommended disk space analysis tools for Fedora? I have a couple of large SAN arrays I need to go through and see which directories are the biggest, etc. What are some tools for linux that will give me directory sizes and total space used by a specific user, etc?

--
Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator