Opening multiple files in Gnome.

In FC3, my system-install-packages.desktop file reads:

Exec=/usr/bin/system-install-packages %F

According to freedesktop docs, "%F" expands to a multiple list of filenames. Therefore, if multiple desktop icons are clicked and opened, Gnome should start a single copy of the application, and pass the list of files on the command lines.

Yet, in FC3, clicking on multiple RPM files, and opening them, starts multiple instances of system-install-packages, one instance per file. I haven't upgraded to FC4 yet, but if nautilus still does this in FC4, it needs to be bugzillaed and fixed.