Converting PS and PDF to HTML

I often receive PS and PDF documents from my studies. What GPL
programs would be recommended to convert them to HTML? I found a list
of software on google (http://jeff.cs.mcgill.ca/~luc/PSto.html) but I
would like to know what experiences people have had with them. In the
archives I saw a similar question from October, but it went
unanswered.

Thank you in advance.

Dotan Cohen
http://technology-sleuth.com/short_answer/what_is_a_cellphone.html