Changing date with procmail

Anyone know of a procmail recipe to change the date on incoming
messages?

If the date is in the future by more than 24 hours - I'd like to just
change it to the current date.

If the date is in the past by more than two weeks - I'd like to just
change it to the current date.

I'd like to do it in procmail - if someone knows how.
I've done some searching, still have some to do.

Found some stuff on extracting the date, but not on modifying it if
necessary.