OT: Gmail and reading this list

OT:  This is a test of:
Avoid duplicate copies of messages?

When you are listed explicitly in the To: or Cc: headers of a list
message, you can opt to not receive another copy from the mailing list.
Select Yes to avoid receiving copies from the mailing list; select No to
receive copies.

If the list has member personalized messages enabled, and you elect to
receive copies, every copy will have a X-Mailman-Copy: yes header added
to it.

--
Warning:  I'm not Claude, but I could pretend to be...
WC -Sx- Jones : http://ccsh.us/