Re: FC4 - How can I listen to radio stations?

"Mostafa Z. Afgani" <mostafa.afgani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hoffmann wrote:
> Synister Syntax wrote: Hoffman,
>
> I will assume you refer to a online streaming radio station, and
> not a FM tuner card/software package.

I use GnomeRadio for my FM-tuner card (Leadtek Winfast TV2000 XP
Deluxe). There's no rpm for FC4 though. On Dag's repository you can find
rpms for FC2 and RHEL3. The RHEL3 version should work on FC4.

Personally, I just downloaded the source and the spec file from Dag and
built a RPM for myself.

> Hope this helps, enjoy.
>
> - SynSyn

-M