Re: rootkit?

On Sunday 11 December 2005 17:50, Scot L. Harris wrote:
>On Sun, 2005-12-11 at 16:53, David Cary Hart wrote:
>> Just checking the DB, cebridge has zombie problems in TX and Ohio.
>> I hope you all have your defenses hardened for a predicted viral
>> attack on January 5.
>
>Sure, converted all Microsoft systems to Linux some time ago,
> including my laptops.  :)

Uh huh, and this was a linux system that got kitted.  Sitting on the
next port of a 100baset switch being fed by the router.

Jim has collected all the stuff ( the logs weren't cleaned a bit, which
helps a lot) and will tarball and fwd it to the requester who asked
for it as soon as the re-install is done.

--
Cheers, Gene
People having trouble with vz bouncing email to me should use this