RE: Odd vsftp issue

I'm not as familiar with vsftp, but there may be an option to
"FollowSymLinks  On", or something that you need to set.  I think
Jeroen as a very good point about the softlink, though.  Even with
this option on (if it exists for vsftp), you may not be able to do it
with the chroot.  One thing you can do is try a hard link ('ln'
without the '-s') or mount a local directory to one that would be
available in the chroot using the '--bind' option.

# mount --bind /home/kirash/cgi-bin /var/www/virtual/kirash

Etc.

- --
- - Charlie

5A27 58D2 C791 8769 D4A4  F316 7BF8 D1F6 4829 EDCF

 In memoriam:  http://www.militarycity.com/valor/1029976.html