Re: FC5 Test 1 errors

On 12/9/05, Brian Gaynor <briang@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> phpinfo() still shows '--without-mysql' because Redhat php builds are
> not 'configured' to include built-in mysql supprt. The php-mysql package
> adds modular, not built-in, support for mysql to php. If you scroll
> about half-way done the phpinfo() display you should see an entry for
> mysql support after installing php-mysql (and restarting apache). At
> least that's how it works for i686 and x86_64 .

Yes, I had been thinking about what William had stated regarding this
issue in his earlier reply...

The system in question is not "here" but I had already download the
php-mysql patch after I got to thinking about "slip stream patching"
(Thx William!) and will "think harder" about it on my iMac when I get
home  =)

Thx to all for the help :)
--
WC -Sx- Jones | http://ccsh.us/ | Open Source Consulting