Re: Zombie processes Firefox and Mozilla

Paul Smith schrieb:

I do not know whether it is related to that or not, but often the
window of Forefox does not show up and I have to go to kill the
Firefox process and start again Firefox. (Running Firefox 1.5 from the
tarball.)

No, I do not experience this behaviour. It starts fine, and all the zombies are around. Spooooky.

Although: the new version of Openoffice.org does not start immediatly, I have to start it twice. Have not yet figured out why.

Thanks
Markus