Re: Please Provide Your Input On Adobe's Linux Software Development

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 07:51:13 +0000
Paul Howarth <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx> opined:

> ref: http://www.spam.com/ci/ci_in.htm
>
> IMHO the OP's email was reasonably on-topic for this list (which was
> solicited by all list members) and therefore not spam. However, in
> David Cary Hart's case, where he received the email separately and
> unsolicited, *that* was spam.

I agree on both counts - I was in error with respect to this list. BTW,
I failed to properly explain that the "third party" was a contractor
".gmi-mr.com" and, while there was an opt-out, it was to them, not to
Adobe. Anyway, I refuse to opt-out to what I didn't opt into and this
is getting way OT.
--
Our DNSRBL -
       Eliminate Spam: http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.php