Re: Please Provide Your Input On Adobe's Linux Software Development

Howdy,

David Cary Hart wrote:

I got it too. I consider it to be spam and listed it accordingly.  It
game from a third party and I never opted in. IMO, it is probably a
CanSpam violation as well.

Well, I don't know the source you got it from. I received it from a friend in the U.S. Military & not from a third party.

Now you are spamming this list.
No, not spamming this list. This is a legitimate survey & if you don't want to be bothered with it, simply don't fill it out.

taharka

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.