Re: Please Provide Your Input On Adobe's Linux Software Development

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 22:20:56 -0500
taharka <res00vl8@xxxxxxxxxx> opined:

> Received the following from a local Linux user group mailing list &
> passing it along here.

I got it too. I consider it to be spam and listed it accordingly.  It
game from a third party and I never opted in. IMO, it is probably a
CanSpam violation as well.

Now you are spamming this list.
--
Our DNSRBL -