VDQ : finding Galeon (was Re: Galeon 2.0 released!)

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 15:21:59 -0800, Philip Langdale wrote:

> Yes, the day is finally upon us. As I promised when I announced
> our future development plans, here's the actual Galeon 2.0 release.
> Its' been about 3 years and 8 months since work began on the 1.3.x
> development series and it's been unofficially stable for about half
> that time - so this acknowledgement of that fact is well past due.
[....]
> I'll repeat my assurance that this doesn't mean we're just stopping
> galeon development cold; [....]  so, if
> nothing else, expect to see periodic releases that keep it compiling
> against newer mozilla releases. You might even see a bug fix or two. :-)
[....]

I got the download; but I'm not sure where to put it.

I run several Fedora Core 4 machines, some with Galeon (whether it works
or not) and some without; I presume I should replace what I have, where it
works.

What file am I looking for? On the machines I use most, the search
function under Main Menu > Places finds several named galeon, but none
whose type is marked as an executable. Should I just delete galeon.* on
those??

--
Beartooth Oldfart, Double Retiree, Neo-Redneck, Linux Convert
Remember, I have precious little idea what I am talking about.