Re: Looking for a free website speed / stress / load ... tool

On 12/8/05, Götz Reinicke <goetz.reinicke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for a good free website speed / stress / load ... tool. I
plan to replace our current homepage with an othe system (other CMS,
maybe other hardware), so I'd like to check the performance difference.

What tool may be teh best? By googling arround the most tools where
comercial windows analyse tools.

Thanks for any Hints and tips!

Regards

Götz Reinicke
--

hey,

Check out this link.May be some of them are free.

http://www.softwareqatest.com/qatweb1.html

Regards

Ankush Grover