Re: mp3 to audio CD

Use shell script cooperating with lame can do this job.

Paul Smith wrote:

On 12/7/05, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have got some mp3 files from which I would like to create an audio
DVD. Could someone please tell me what program I should use?
LAME to decode to WAV and then take yer pick of CD creation apps. I
like k3b.
Why not just burn the .mp3's?  Much more compact, and lots of players
support .mp3 today.  Or if you're just archiveing them to dvd, then xmms
will play them just fine.

It is a fact that many players support mp3 today, but mine is an old
one and I would not like to buy a new one.

By the way, if one wants to use lame to get in format wav all mp3
files in a directory, what should one do? I know that

lame file1.mp3 file1.wav

works for the conversion of a single mp3 file.

Paul