Re: Sound from two machines to one set of speakers.

Reg Clemens wrote:
I have 4 machines on a KVM.
Two of them can generate useful sound.
Other than two sets of speakers, is there any way to get the sound from
both machines out thru one set of speakers?

I have five systems I wanted simultaneous audio from.  I bought a line
level audio mixer on ebay for about $50.  Mixes all the audio together
into a single set of speakers.  Very nice.

--
David King
dave@xxxxxxxxxxxx