Re: Add second processor in FC4

To start with,
1. smp kernel and
2. associated paraphenalia like kernel modules,
3. devel, docs if U use them as with ur non-smp instance.
4. and all deps resolved.

then do as James says

On 12/7/05, Devon Harding < devonharding@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a single processor VMWare instance running FC4.  In the /boot dir, there is only the single processor kernel.  I need to add another processor to this instance, what is required for the box to recognize the second processor?

--
Anil Kumar Shrama