Re: Sendmail - Unknow User.

Great thanks everyone, it's the uppercase letter in the user name, I did test this before posting by creating first one user called neil and it was OK, then I created a user called Neil, and that was OK, but it wasn't because it had sent this to the first username. -DOH.

Incidently useradd does not complain about the uppercase letter.

All the guys on our MSc course have never touched a Linux box before, they are all M$ people. Shame, they all have good degrees in Comp Sci from good uni's what are we teaching these days!

Many thanks to everyone,

Neil.