Re: Anyone have Citrix ICAClient working?

I had it working on FC3 for Campus Management. IIRC, only the source
build from Citrix worked. By the way, the whole concept sucks if you
ask me. It seems to be, essentially, ponderous RDP.

Actually, I've made progress... it seems ICAClient 7.17 will run on FC4 just fine, but the 9.0 versions won't. I don't know why.

I'm trying to set it up to access an externally hosted software package (Accpac). I don't care what protocol is used as long as it works...

- Mike