Re: wireless card

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
Check the list of madwifi supported cards here:
http://madwifi.org/wiki/Compatibility you may find one that suits your
needs.

Unsupported by standard kernel, but work well un SUSE 10 and Ubuntu so it's probably not hard to get them going.

The only ones I know work have the prism54 chipset. If you download the Windows drivers for your candidates and take a peek at the contents you will see hints about manufacturer and chipset.

It's hard to name brands and models as vendors tend to change chiptset with no more than a changed revision number.