Re: problem with network

On Sun December 4 2005 8:48 am, João Gomes wrote:
> I installed Fedora
> But now I have a problem with the network.
> I can't receive the IP address by DHCP.
> When it's starting the network, it shows me a message saying Invalid
> Argument.
>
> Please help me!

For people to help you, you'll have to provide more information. Is your
machine a stand-alone? Is it on a network? Is it connected directly to the
internet? What kind of machine? Do you want this machine to get its address
from another machine? Is there a dhcp provider like a domain controller or
router?
Start with some answers to the above details, and someone should be able to
help you.
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA