Re: Fedora Newsgroup

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

On 12/3/05, Scot McConnaughay <scotmcc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I hope this is the appropriate place to ask this question:

Are there any fedora newsgroups or are they only e-mail groups? I was
able to fine one fedora newsgroup, but the language is not English.

Please do tell us which language is it and where to find more info about it.
Afterwards we can add it on the fedoraproject wiki

Chitlesh GOORAH
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com

alt.pl.comp.os.linux.fedora

Language:

ndiswrapper niedługo nie będzie działać ze sterownikami windows, które
wymagają stosu ponad 4KB, bo w 2.6.16 dla x86 będą już tylko 4KB stosy.

No Idea. Sorry.