Re: Giving back for the holidays

No they don't have a means of donating. I'll watch the list through the weekend than probably split it between EFF, Gnome, and FSF...unless I see something else come up.

---
John

Chris Norman wrote:
I think the guys at Speakup (www.linux-speakup.ort) would be greatful,
don't know if they have paypal or anything though.

Does anyone have opinions on what developers or projects were unusually helpful to Fedora over the last year or two, and have some means of accepting donations?

Thanks,
John