From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Skunk Worx
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 5:09 AM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Giving back for the holidays

Over the last two years Fedora has solved some problems for me quickly
and easily. Prior to using Fedora, I bought and used a RedHat box set
once or twice a year since around RedHat 4.

I'm going to donate $250 across one or more open source projects this
month. The Kadischi LiveCD and Sourceforge Unichrome projects helped me
out a lot, but neither have paypal or donations.

Does anyone have opinions on what developers or projects were unusually
helpful to Fedora over the last year or two, and have some means of
accepting donations?

Thanks,
John