Re: theoretical question - can root's username be changed?

On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 12:44 +0800, John Summerfied wrote:
> A really big flaw in Unix design is the fact one user has the inherent
> ability to do everything, the fact that the Unix security model is
> built round this.

A counterpoint to that, in the Windows world, is that you can have too
many people able to do things that they shouldn't.  They might think
they need to do something special, they might want to do it, they might
think they know what they're doing, but they're often wrong.

I read messages from the public lists.