adsl internet connection problem with 2 network cards

buddies,
my box has 2 network cards.one of them is connected to a external adsl modem.i just installed fedora in this new com and now i am trying to connect to internet through the adsl and use the other card to share this connection with my another com.however,i cannot surf even after i configure the PPPoe and activate the connection.what's goes wrong or could someone just tell me how to figure this thing out?thanks in advance.
yufan