Re: Compusa 54MB Wireless G PC Card for Fedora4

mcfreemind@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Thanks for the more helpful info. How to update FC4 when the laptop can't connect to internet? I installed Fedora4 via a DVD in a book.

Thanks,
Min

If you have a working, built-in NIC (wired), you'll need to find someone who will let you connect to their LAN and then download the updates using yum. If that isn't feasible but you have access to a system that has access to the internet, you can download and burn CD images of the unofficial FC4 release 2 ISO images and re-install. Sorry. No good answers that I'm aware of that don't require internet access.
Dave