Re: theoretical question - can root's username be changed?

On 12/2/05, Claude Jones <claude_jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not really trying to achieve anything. I'm just curious, and couldn't
> readily find the answer. I was hoping to spark a more interesting discussion
> than endless dribble about a hapless user from Brazil. And I do appreciate
> the responses, so far, and the time you took to experiment - I was a little
> worried about trying what you just did.

No worries here. That was a test system we have lying at work, which
is used for experiments like these.
And the endless dribble is not about "some hapless user from brazil"
but all about his irritating ISP.

--
Registered Linux User #374218

Minister of Offense, Preserver of the Way
of the Great Llama, Ambassador to India
for the Republic of Loungevania