Re: Where is the IPTABLES rule set?

Phil wrote:
Thanks I did what you suggested... I just flushed all the rules and then I inputed the ones I wanted and then did iptables save... did not know you could do it that way...awsome... thanks!

You can also directly invoke the 'iptables-save' and 'iptables-restore'
commands to save and restore to/from an arbitrary file, not just
/etc/sysconfig/iptables.  That can be very handy when you're working
with alternative or experimental rulesets.

--
Bob Nichols         Yes, "NOSPAM" is really part of my email address.