how to set standard system include directory

I want to add /usr/mylocal/include to standard system include directory, but don't want to use -I/usr/mylocal/include, How can I make it.

The problem is I compiled library A, and installed to /usr/mylocal/include, and then compile library B, which depends on A, so I have to make sure configure program search headers in /usr/mylocal/include first, then other standard system include directory. My system has another version A which comes from the Fedora release, and I don't want B to use headers from this Fedora release.

Thanks.