Re: graphical ftp client

On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 10:22:12PM -0600, Steven Stern wrote:
> akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> >>gftp
> >>

> > With  that program you get all the insecurity of ftp instead of sftp.
> >Is that not right?
> >

> The OP asked about FTP, not SFTP.

I guess I am trying to gently hist (as had been done often before) ftp
shoul dnot be used in general because it is not secure. As people have
poiterd out with gftp you have a choice, so that is good.

See, these two penguins walked into a bar, which was really stupid, 'cause
the second one should have seen it.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University