Re: Where is the IPTABLES rule set?

I never use the GUIs.  I don't feel that, in general, they give you the
functions and control you need. Nor is using a GUI good for learning
what is really going on in the system, and how to properly and
effectively admin a system.

I suggest that you look at the iptables command. This will modify the
rules directly.

In fedora, once you get the rules the way you want them, run
'/etc/init.d/iptables save' to update the /etc/sysconfig/iptables file.
I never edit the sysconfig file by hand, although I will make copies of
the file as backup.

Bob