Re: Installing Gnome 2.12 in Fedora

On 10/17/05, spmirowski <spmirowski@xxxxxxx> wrote:
From: mooshie <mooshie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Installing Gnome 2.12 in Fedora

Hello all!
I found this nice little tutorial on how to install the newest Gnome
2.12 in Fedora Core, it works perfectly! You will definatly notice the
difference from 2.10! Check it out and let me know how it works for you!

http://fedoranews.org/mediawiki/index.php/Upgrade_your_FC4_box_to_the_latest_Gnome_2.12_desktop

Note: I am not taking credit for writing this, nor am I the technical
support for it.

Wow, this is great, it's easy and it works.  A bug I had with Nautilus in FC4's Gnome 2.10 is
gone.  Plus all the new features.  I highly recommend doing this.  Next I will do my laptop!!!

Now that you folks have had about 6 weeks with Gnome 2.12 in FC4, are still enthusiasitic?  Have you uncovered any serious issues?