seek pointer to howto install disk drivers during installation

I have a supermicro system with this Adaptec HostRAID (not my idea). I'm
trying to install FC3 or FC4, but they do not have drivers. I have
downloaded the drivers, but I don't know exactly how to go through the
install process.

I understand that I'll have to load the drivers (aar81xx...) w/ insmod
durint the anaconda build and then do a mkinitrd for the install, but do
not know the exact procedure. I've googled for it, but not found
anything particularly helpful.

is there a doc that details the procedure?

Thanks
Bob