Re: Where can I find KDE 3.5 for Fedora Core 4?

On Tuesday 29 November 2005 8:37 pm, Yang Bowei wrote:
> I have search all the kde-redhat, but nothing except some source rpms.
> But, where is the RPMS?
> Thanks everyone.

Read the instructions at the kde-redhat home page for installing their repos.
Once you've installed them, use whichever system you use, whether cli or one
of the GUI's like Yumex or KYum, and enable ALL six of the kde-redhat repos.
Then, run yum update - I would suggest you subscribe to the kde-redhat mail
list - some folks, including me, are having some issues with the upgrade.
They are not show-stopping, but definitely annoying. It is generally
suggested that you run yum update from run-level 3 when upgrading the KDE
packages by the folks who seem to be the most knowledgeable.

--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA