Keep Authorization popup

Dear All

Earlier whenever I used  to click on Network in System Tools the Keep Authorization icon used to appear on the  desktop. But for some days it is not happening so. Authorization is off because I am not able to use any option like services etc. which requires root privileges. What can be the reason?

Regards!

Naveen

Every body has his shares of ups and downs but one should never say no to life.