Re: test, please reply.

However, Mr. Wong Kwok-hon, appears to be using a GMail account.

It was unclear whether he was tagged by some .br site as being spam
or his normal account is .br.

In either case it is not nice of RedHat to add headers BELOW the
DomainKey signature header AND change the message format from that
which existed when the DomainKey was applied.

{^_-}
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Wright" <michael_wright@xxxxxxxxxxx>

.br e-mails have been banned due too spam and fedoracore getting sick of it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wong Kwok-hon" <kwokhon@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello!
Please reply to me because I seem blocked by a unkown software by .br
site and it return a mail to me said I sent a SPAM mail....

Thanks a lot.

Wong Kwok Hon