Security

I have noticed 3 process that I have running by default with fedora 4 core,
rpcgssd
rpcidmapd
rpcsvcgssd

   After researching the port numbers and the process name it looks as if they have something to do with NFS? is this correct? I have ran a server with an nfs mount before but did not notice all 3 of these ports open.