Re: NFTS supported

Hi

What's the story on LUFS versus FUSE? I thought I saw FUSE in the latest Fedora kernels, or coming soon in the upstream kernels.

The kernel configuration of FUSE is enabled in the latest kernel. User space tools are under review and discussions in the fedora-extras and fedora-maintainers list and expected to be available in the Fedora Extras repository

regards
Rahul