how to forward some mails to some other email address based on subject in postfix

hey friends,

I am using postfix on Fedora Core3.My company has some partners and those partners have their email ids on our server and some of the email ids are shared with us (for example marketing,jobs etc...) .

Now I want to seggregate the mails coming on these shared email ids based on their subject name.

For example.

Suppose an email is arrived at jobs@xxxxxxxxx with subject "marketing executive".Now I want to forward this mail to our marketing partners to their id/ids and also want to keep one copy with us also.

I don't want to forward all the mails but mails based on their subject to our partners email ids.

I can't use procmail as my I am using multi-drop feature.The fetchmail directly sends the mails to the postfix,so I can't use the procmail as MDA.

Is their any other software which can give such solution

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover