Re: Printer configuration help request

On 11/14/05, John Wendel <jwendel10@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Running updated FC3 system.

I've got an HP PSC 1210 that works fine when I configure it using CUPS
and the HPLIP driver.

The problem I'm having is that whenever I turn the printer on, my config
is destroyed and some nasty hotplug something installs a non-functional
configuration.

I need to know how to disable this automatic printer configuration process.

Thanks,

John

Try turning off the cups-config-deamon service.