KDE Autostart

Hey All
I need to know how to have programs start automatically when I boot up the system. I have been hunting around the Internet and the closest thing I have found is supposed to be in ~/desktop/.kde/Autostart. But I have not found anything to indicate HOW to set this up. I am running KDE. I did find in Gnome where to add startup programs in the Session. Is there something similar in KDE? Can anyone help?

Thanks a million

Pete