Re: VSFTPD anonymous login

Hello

I have an weird problem in VSFTPD anonymous connection. How in earth I
fix this error message: 425 Failed to establish connection.

I've done an directory permissions to ftp and that was not the answer.
I've checked out that the firewall settings are correct - they are.

What am I missing in here?

At first glance this really looks like you have an established ftp control connection, but the ftp-data connection doesn't get established.

I see that you turned on passive mode, but my first thought would be to check your firewall setup carefully to be sure.

Cheers,

Al