Re: cursed nvidia fedora my lack of knowledgeness

Example A: The guys at work went through the above mentioned method that worked for me and their kernel wasn't updated and they didn't have the correct modules and....the drivers couldn't be installed.
Seems like it is going to stay a situation where what works for one person doesn't work for others.
sigh...They are now working through the thread for answers.