Re: pilot-link issues

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, lance raymond wrote:
[..]
but never synced with any app (evolution, etc.)  If I was to move over
to jpilot, hit the sync button in jpilot, then hit the sync on the treo
it would sync fine, just getting picky now wanting to sync with
evolution!  :)

$ rpm -q --qf "[%{PROVIDES}\n]" pilot-link
libpisock.so.9
libpisync.so.0
pilot-link

$ rpm -q --whatrequires libpisock.so.9
gnome-pilot-2.0.13-7.fc5
pilot-link-0.12.0-0.pre4.5
gnome-pilot-conduits-2.0.13-2.FC5
kdepim-3.4.92-1
evolution-2.4.1-7
jpilot-0.99.8-1

As you see all pilot applications uses the same API from pilot-link
libraries so isn't strange all pilot are unuseable :)

For me all stop working correctly after switching in rawhide to CVS
snapshot pilot-link.

Conclution: current pilot-link is broken.

kloczek
*Ludzie nie mają problemów, tylko sobie sami je stwarzają*
Tomasz Kłoczko, sys adm @zie.pg.gda.pl|*e-mail: kloczek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*