Missing xmms launcher

I just recently installed FC4 on my system.  I used yumex to install
xmms.  However, the launcher isn't showing up in my menu.  At first I
thought I was missing a *.desktop file but found
redhat-audio-player.desktop (contents below).  I can start xmms by
using the run application box, but it isn't listed in the recognized
application list.

Is there anyway to manually add xmms to this list and the application menu?

Thanks for your help,
Beckie

[Desktop Entry]
Comment=Play Ogg Vorbis and other audio files
Exec=xmms -e %F
Icon=xmms.xpm
MimeType=audio/x-mp3;audio/x-mod;audio/x-wav;audio/x-mpegurl;audio/mpegurl;audio/x-scpls;application/x-ogg;application/ogg
Name=Audio Player
Terminal=0
Type=Application
MapNotify=false
Categories=X-Red-Hat-Base;Application;AudioVideo;
Encoding=UTF-8