Re: [announce] iptables + rrdtool

Hi

As far as I see from the patch file itself, that tool requires 3
netfilter files in the kernel to be modified (ip_tables.h, netlink.h and
ip_tables.c) and thus is not just an additional kernel module. From that
I don't see how an Fedora Extras package should handle this, unless Dave
Jones accepts to integrate the modified netfilter code for the Fedora
Core kernel.
Thats very unlikely to happen. I assumed it was a standalone package.

regards
Rahul